Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am trying to create a website with ja sugite but I can not get the video section right. I am trying to insert a video from youtube and for some reason it is not getting the stream or I am doing something wrong.

wingly Friend

@gentgashi;

where do you want the video to be shown?

gentgashi Friend

I want it to be like in the demo of the template

MoonSailor Friend

@gentgashi: pls try go to administrator->Global Configuration -> Site, change “Default Editor *” to “Editor – None”, then add video again.

gentgashi Friend

I have disabled the default editor but still it is not working. I don’t understand it because the problem is that in the documentation there is certain HTML that should go into the module but than when you open the “Module Back-end settings” you can see some other code, that is where I get confused. But anyway it is not working still…

gentgashi Friend

OK I made it work, in the advanced tab of the module you should choose “video.background” as the Alternative Layout, maybe it should be corrected in the documentation also.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

This is actually a recent upgrade to the template following release.
    Glad you got it working!
    We’ll get the documentation updated shortly.
    Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Have fun!
    John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum