Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

i want to insert google anlytics code in my site,

how can i do that..?

thanks

pritam Friend

Hello ekatronik ,

To insert the Google Analytic Code

Solution 1:

Create a custom html module but make sure you use the no editor option or TinyMCE etc will parse your code as text. Put your code in that then place this new module in the debug position.

Solution 2.
    Open your templatelayoutsdefault.php, handheld.php, iphone.php
    You can see <body> tag

ekatronik Friend

Hi Pritam

thanks for your advice

ekatronik Friend

I has done the solution #1, but that is not work

so i wont to try solution #2, but in my template folder I cannot found Layout folder with default.php file inside

Manos Moderator

Hi ekatronik,

You can try adding GA code this way:
    Find the file default.php on JA T3 Plugin folder, it is located on -> “/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/page/default.php”
    Then you can make a copy of that file to “/templates/<yourT3template>/page/default.php”

So after that you can edit default.php (on the new location) file and insert your GA code just before the </head> tag.

I hope that helps you out!

Regards

Manos

ekatronik Friend

Hi Pascm

thanks

I was to recheck my GA account, that is working now, with solution #1 from Pritam

Thanks you All

mfcphil Friend

might want to add a little note to your module like – remember to turn go to NO EDITOR if you are doing any edits or your adding it to any other pages!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum