Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi. I need insert some code before the </body> tag in each article. How i can do this (without “loadposition”)?

Code is:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//yandex.st/share/share.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <div class="yashare-auto-init" data-yashareL10n="ru" data-yashareType="button" data-yashareQuickServices="yaru,vkontakte,facebook,twitter,odnoklassniki,moimir,lj,moikrug"></div>

it’s counter’s buttons.

Phill Moderator

Why can you not insert it using the html editor?

Ivan Friend

Manually each time? No, thanks. I think better is insert this in template…

Phill Moderator

What pages do you want it on? Every blog page or just on articles? Which version of Joomla are you using, J1.5 or J1.6?

The best place to add these are in the templates>ja_events>html>com_content files. Which one or one’s depends on where you want the script to be run. For instance for the articles you could add it int templates>ja_events>html>com_content>article>default.php somewhere near the end depending on exactly where you want it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum