Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I would like to increase the vertical space for the logo in the header, so that I can fit a larger logo than the default. I’ve tried around in the template.css file but whenever I find one way to increase it, it effects other items in the header (the menu, cpanel) so that they don’t display in a nice way.

Anyone get any ideas?

1. printscreen
    himangi Friend

Hi,

Can you please give me url where i can see your logo being used and suggest what to do? Please note that if you want to increase logo height then you will need to increase the height of the black band you have marked in the image..

webhelio Friend

Not sure if you still need help with this.. but I have it working here: http://208.116.52.184

What I’m needing help with is where to change the entire color scheme of the menu system. It looks way funky anytime I try to change colors… IE works ok, but Firefox looks pathetic. Is there not some simple interface for changing menu color scheme? There seems to be every other menu option except for this.

n6rej Friend

styling is controlled by .css
    in T3 there are ‘profiles’ where these color schemes are setup.
    please look @ this wiki and use firebug to help locate “which” element in .css and you’ll be fine.
    JA T3 Framework 2/FAQs – JoomlArt Wiki

webhelio Friend

<em>@n6rej 270806 wrote:</em><blockquote>styling is controlled by .css
    in T3 there are ‘profiles’ where these color schemes are setup.
    please look @ this wiki and use firebug to help locate “which” element in .css and you’ll be fine.
    JA T3 Framework 2/FAQs – JoomlArt Wiki</blockquote>

I already looked at that.. and the profiles.. there’s no easy way with the Graphite template, because its using something else as an overlay pehaps even Javascript that works in IE and not FireFox? And the fonts are completely different from browser to browser too… It’s a big mess actually… Very irritating. I just want a color pickers somewhere to quickly and easily change nav scheme… Or at least to remove the defaults that don’t render the same across browsers….. I’m spending more time fiddling with this and less time building the site, its a bit absurd. And why would I purchase a template then build my own following the is_purity model? My template doesn’t apply to the wiki….

n6rej Friend

all the templates are based on T3, which is what the overly simple purity uses. I don’t know if your using google fonts or not, nor can I speak for the typography. You can certainly change the typography in .css
    To provide a color changer activate “font” and “profile” and you’ll have your color changer.
    IE is not nice to dev’s. Hasn’t been for many many years. It plays by its own rules.
    I don’t know if you have the typography plug-in installed or not but you might try removing it though I believe its only for the editor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum