Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Need to increase the width 300px sidebar2. I found a forum post for this solution, however the template is different from Uber. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/sidebar-size/

How to do this in Theme Uber?

TomC Moderator

It would be helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on – and point out the specific area you are wanting to increase.

Tech-xml Friend

@tomc I updated the credentials of the site in the forum section

TomC Moderator

<em>@insofticursos 467764 wrote:</em><blockquote>@TomC I updated the credentials of the site in the forum section</blockquote>

Thank You

Now, on which page is an example of your “sidebar 2” – the width of which you want to increase?

Tech-xml Friend

@tomc The modules that will need to publish a width of 300px.

TomC Moderator

<em>@insofticursos 467782 wrote:</em><blockquote>@TomC The modules that will need to publish a width of 300px.</blockquote>

I get that – but on which page(s) on YOUR site are there modules published within the sidebar-2 position?

Tech-xml Friend

@tomc At the moment I need only to the Blog section

But it would be good I learn how to do it, because I’m sure you need in the future to other sections.

Tech-xml Friend

Any solution? @tomc

Tech-xml Friend

I am still without a solution

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Actually, the solution is quite the same with above mentioned thread.

WIth Uber template, you will open the file: templatesubertplsblocksmainbodyone-sidebar-right.php and change:

<!-- MAIN CONTENT -->
    <div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12 col-sm-8 col-md-9">
    <?php if($this->hasMessage()) : ?>
    <jdoc:include type="message" />
    <?php endif ?>
    <jdoc:include type="component" />
    </div>
    <!-- //MAIN CONTENT -->

<!-- SIDEBAR RIGHT -->
    <div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-right col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-3 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar']) ?>">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p($vars['sidebar']) ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
    </div>
    <!-- //SIDEBAR RIGHT -->

To:

<!-- MAIN CONTENT -->
    <div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12 col-sm-8 col-md-8">
    <?php if($this->hasMessage()) : ?>
    <jdoc:include type="message" />
    <?php endif ?>
    <jdoc:include type="component" />
    </div>
    <!-- //MAIN CONTENT -->

<!-- SIDEBAR RIGHT -->
    <div class="t3-sidebar t3-sidebar-right col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-4 <?php $this->_c($vars['sidebar']) ?>">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p($vars['sidebar']) ?>" style="T3Xhtml" />
    </div>
    <!-- //SIDEBAR RIGHT -->

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum