Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have Joomla 1.7 and I want to import several hundred WordPress posts. There is an extension for Joomla 1.5, but what should I use for Joomla 1.7? Thanks.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    As far know i don’t think we have any extensions yet to do it.
    If you still want to do please PM me so i can try to make some scripts to do that.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Sylwester Kowalski Friend

Jooservices can I take you up on your offer. I’ve spent last two weeks “on and off” researching and trying to find a good way to migrate my WP posts to Joomla 1.7.

It’s a full year of posts full of images and tags in multiple categories that I put a lot of work into in 2011… Now I feel like it’s time to migratoe to Joomla and JA Kronos theme and I’m really struggling to get my content imported with all the tags I spent so much time maintaining.

I’m a web developer and not afraid of SQL queries XML files and scripts. I’m afraid of re-doing any of the posts and content that I have in my current WordPress blog at http://www.ulight.me

HELP :((

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sylwester Kowalski 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum