Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I enabled Slideshow module on Small and Extra small Responsive layouts but i want to hide "Slideshow Title", "Slideshow IntroText" and "Button Lable " on mobiles devices. How to do that?

Thank you

pavit Moderator

Hello

Your website is offline share as private reply an account for it,so we can take a look at it.

litesvcs Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Add to your custom.css file this code

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .block-slideshow-item.text-left .block-title, .block-slideshow-item.text-left .block-intro,.block-slideshow-item .slideshow-btn-actions .btn.btn-border {
    display:none!important;
    }
    }

Regards

litesvcs Friend

Thank you. What could be the other solution if i wanted Slideshow height to be in bigger size so i could read text. I think this solution could be better.

Thank you

pavit Moderator

What could be the other solution if i wanted Slideshow height to be in bigger size so i could read text

Hello

Original template has slideshow position hided for small devices for such reasons, If you want to have what you are asking this will require to customize ja acm php files for various screen sizes, if you are still interested you can hire joomla developers HERE

Regards

litesvcs Friend

Thank you for advice. If i change this Ja acm files should i face problems when updating Jahotel to new version?

Thank you

pavit Moderator

should i face problems when updating Jahotel to new version?

You can use the /local folder to avoid this take a look HERE

litesvcs Friend

I did your solution with custom.css and for time being i am happy with this.

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  litesvcs 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum