Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am creating my site using JA Hotel only for registered users; it is a private group and they don’t want the logo to appear on the homepage where there is only the “login” window

How do I set it so that the logo does not appear on the login window; meaning after the visitor enters their username and password it will redirect to the registered homepage.

I read this link:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-make-the-logo-appears-on-every-page-except-my-home-page/

But it is still confusing to me.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Tim,

That thread is applied for templates which are built with old JAT3 v2 framework.

With JA Hotel template (which is based on new T3 framework), you can still use the idea of that thread, below is my tweak:
    * Duplicate a template layout:
    – Go to directory: /templates/ja_hotel/tpls/
    – Duplicate ‘default.php‘ file to have a new file called ‘custom.php

* Customize layout:
    Open this new file and looks for this snippet of code:

<div class="t3-wrapper"> <!-- Need this wrapper for off-canvas menu. Remove if you don't use of-canvas -->
    <?php $this->loadBlock('topbar') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('header') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('masthead') ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock('section-1') ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock('mainbody') ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock('navhelper') ?>
    <?php $this->loadBlock('footer') ?>
    </div>

– Remove the header block (red line text above)

* Template assignment:

– Go to Backend > Extensions > Template manager > Duplicate default template style to have a new template style called ‘Custom template style’
    – Navigate to the ‘Layout’ tab and assign ‘custom’ layout (created above)
    – Navigate to ‘Assignment’ tab and assign to the login page

That’s it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum