Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

I’ve been using RokGZipper to GZip all css and Javascript files, however the plugin cannot gzip JA template’s css and js files.

Is there any way to use this plugin with your templates? Or, do you provide a similar plugin?
    You templates are great, however the overall page size and requests are huge, which increases the load time;

I’ve tried with Halite as well and it didn’t work either.

I’ve already removed all blank spaces and comments from all css and js, which reduced the total page size in almost 10%;

I tried to compress the JS files (using javascriptcompressor.com) as well, however it was resulting in bugs in IE8, in FF was loading correct without errors;

Here in Brazil, broadband is not very fast and it is expensive, therefore websites have to be light weight;

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Anonymous Moderator

Hi jonasso

We support the JA Compress Plugin for the case. you can download and install into your website

jonasso Friend

Greetings,

Don’t you think it should be free for Template Club members?
    JoomlArt templates are great but way too slow to load. This should be a built-in feature in all templates.

Kind regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jonasso 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum