Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I configured the Advanced search module as explained in the documentation (for the regular Search) module using the " search-full" module class suffix and it works almost like I expected.

Only one issue appears: the blinking cursor is not in the search inputbox, but I have to tab three times or click on it.

How can I fix this?

Thanks for your help on this issue,
    Carlo

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Carlo
    kindly add a screenshot of the issue . And post your site admin details via Private reply .
    So i can check it on your site .

lovedigit Friend

I am having the same issue. When I replace the default search with "smart search" the cursor do not blink in the search overlay.
    See Screenshots:

Default Search
    default serach

Smart Search
    Smart Search

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry the template designed for Search Module functionality only . The deigned override is only for Search module not for the smart search as u can see it /templates/ja_magz_ii/html/com_search . While it will be visible once u click and type > http://prntscr.com/9ss4br

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum