Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I would like to remove the title in yellow that appears when the mouse is on the titles in those 3 cases (see the 3 pics in attachment):
    1) In the MENU
    2) In the TABS title
    3) In the MEGA-ITEM
    Cheers 😉

1. Image-48
    2. Image-49
    3. Image-50
    huypl Friend

Hi actu9,
    To disable this tooltip please open:
    pluginssystemjat3coremenubase.class.php
    Find this code
    [PHP]$title = “title=”$tmpname””;[/PHP]
    and replace with
    [PHP]$title = “”;[/PHP]

actu9 Friend

Thanks a lot buddy 😉 It works for MENU and MEGA-ITEm, but I still have the problem with JA-TABS title. Any idea?
    Cheers 🙂

Phill Moderator

Surely rather than disabling the tooltip in the plugin we could do it with css. I am not a fan of changing code in the plugin as that will get overwritten when the plugin is updated.

actu9 Friend

In CSS? I am surprised we can do that in css… Any idea which code I have to add for that?
    Cheers 🙂

huypl Friend

Hi actu9,
    I don’t know how to disable this tooltip in css. I just wanna show you how to disable this tooltip in the JA-tap also.
    Open ja_tellinepluginscontentja_tabs.php
    Find this line
    [PHP]$lis .= “<li title=””.strip_tags($module->title).”””.($clssfx?” class=”ja-tab-title$clssfx””:””).”><h3><span>”.JText::_($module->title).”</span></h3></li>”;[/PHP]
    and replace with
    [PHP]$lis .= “<li”.($clssfx?” class=”ja-tab-title$clssfx””:””).”><h3><span>”.JText::_($module->title).”</span></h3></li>”;[/PHP]

actu9 Friend

Thanks huypi 😉

huypl Friend

You’re welcome! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  huypl 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum