Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, I love the Modal Login Pop up and Create An Account Tab of JA Alumni.

Would like to have same Modal Login in JA Law Template.

Please help.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  sunnyjey.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This needs some custom work.
    In JA Alumni its JA Login module used with custom override and css.
    You can find the JA Login module in the download section and copy the override from the JA Alumni template to your template.
    Now have to copy each style from JA Alumni template from login module using firebug or inspect element and add it in your template using the custom.css file.

Regards

sunnyjey Friend

Hi
    You can find the JA Login module in the download section and copy the override from the JA Alumni template to your template.

Thanks for quick pointer.

I have already downloaded and installed JA Login Module.

Can you elaborate what overrides (files) with path I need to copy from the JA Alumni template ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can find the override file in the JA Alumni template folder /html/mod_ja_logim
    beside it you have to check the module position and CSS style as well.
    Module position is defined in the /tpls/blocks/topbar.php file

Regards

sunnyjey Friend

You can find the override file in the JA Alumni template folder /html/mod_ja_logim

This is done. Thank you for your help.

beside it you have to check the module position and CSS style as well.
    Module position is defined in the /tpls/blocks/topbar.php file

I am planning to use topbar-right position for LOGIN. Both Ja Alumni and JA LF have same module positions. Hence, I guess I do not have to create extra Module position in /tpls/blocks/. Maybe, just copy the CSS of this position.

Could you please tell me once again, what should I do (need to copy codes/CSS) to achieve similar JA Alumni Login in JA LF ? I’m specially interested in Mobile Responsiveness where LOGIN text is replaced with the Icon in Ja Alumni Mobile template.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the module position code and classes should be same you have not need to do more customisation in css.
    To check the css code you can use inspect element on JA Alumni demo site and use this style in your template custom.css file.
    Firebug or inspect element will help you to check the style.It needs testing and debugging the style to get the same effect.

Example: http://prntscr.com/hvcpnk

Regards

sunnyjey Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can get the class name using firebug Here: http://prntscr.com/hvfco4
    For logout link, I cannot check it on your site because it required login details of sire.

Regards

sunnyjey Friend

Thanks Pankaj. With your help, I could get JA Login into the Lawfirm template.

I need another help-

I would like to copy the ACM features style2 of Alumni to the Lawfirm. But, at a same time, i want to keep and use style2 (ACM features) of Lawfirm template. What is the best way to do it ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly open a new thread for further new topics, It also helps our community to search same questions.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum