Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I might be deaf, mute and blind but I can’t find how to get K2 categories/articles into the “content-top” position. :-[

The user guide says “If you use K2 content, instead of using Articles Category Module, we will use K2 Content module. In the setting of the module, navigate the Basic Options tab where you can find Select sub-template.”

I am using the Argos quickstart and when choosing the “Module Manager: Modules” and the “Featured Articles – Home”-module then I can find the Basic Options tab. But when I choose the “Module Manager: Modules” and the “K2 Feature”-module there’s no Basic Options tab.

Obviously I’m lost – how do I get K2 categories and articles into the “content-top” module?

Cheers,
    Kaj

kaj Friend

Found it – by changing default homepage to K2. But I still doesn’t really understand the documentation and where the “Basic Options” tab can be found on the “K2 Content”-module.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi kaj,

By default, every module in Joomla should have this basic options, you can go to backend > module manager > K2 content module > Options tab and you will see that Basic Options

Hope this helps.

kaj Friend

Thanks for your rapid reply, Saguaros

But, my Module Manager for module “K2 Feature”, position content-top, doesn’t have Option Tab > Basic Options to the right of the screen:

Am I totally missing something?

1. K2modulemanager
    kaj Friend

I suddenly realized that I’ve mixed-up the module “K2 Content” with the module “K2 Feature”. :-[ :-[
    Apologize for the posts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kaj 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum