Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have been trying to get boxed layout for JA Sugite temple. I tried searcing online but I couldn’t figure out how this thing work. How do I get a boxed layout as shown on below link? I only want to reduce full width to smaller size / width.
    http://www.nicdarkthemes.com/themes/love-travel/wp/demo-travel/
    Thank you all!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you would like to implement the boxes , you can check the style present in this JA Sugite that look like your wish .
    You need to customize them yourself to make them same like you needed as its tough to customize a pre built design .
    Here you can see example in typography page
    You can also check it on bonus page menu here and Our services here in Demo site of JA Sugite .
    Hope it helps you .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you would like to implement the boxes , you can check the style present in this JA Sugite that look like your wish .
    You need to customize them yourself to make them same like you needed as its tough to customize a pre built design .
    You can also check it on bonus page menu here and Our services here in Demo site of JA Sugite .
    Hope it helps you .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Hope it helps you .

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s hard request because each template has style difference. If you want to do that style with JA Sugite template you can compare and migrate it like our JA Hotel template here and source download here

Upendra Friend

I figured it out somehow. I think it will work on all Joomlart Templates. Just use something like following css.

body {
    margin-left: 15px;
    margin-right: 15px;
    background-color: #DDD}

If you do something like above I am sure that it will work on all Joomlart Templates for those who want boxed layout.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum