Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    how to get a fixed width with a grey color on the right/left like this website :
    http://maxdesign.com.au/jobs/css-layouts/10-example-layout-one-fixed/

1. Clipboard01
    pavit Moderator

Hello

To have what you need you will need to work with less files

Purity III template defines some dimension layouts on site with the configuration from
    templates/purity_iii/less/variables.less file
    **// Extra small screen / phone** // Note: Deprecated @screen-xs and @screen-phone as of v3.0.1 @screen-xs: 480px; @screen-xs-min: @screen-xs; @screen-phone: @screen-xs-min; **// Small screen / tablet** // Note: Deprecated @screen-sm and @screen-tablet as of v3.0.1 @screen-sm: 768px; @screen-sm-min: @screen-sm; @screen-tablet: @screen-sm-min; **// Medium screen / desktop** // Note: Deprecated @screen-md and @screen-desktop as of v3.0.1 @screen-md: 992px; @screen-md-min: @screen-md; @screen-desktop: @screen-md-min; **// Large screen / wide desktop** // Note: Deprecated @screen-lg and @screen-lg-desktop as of v3.0.1 @screen-lg: 1200px; @screen-lg-min: @screen-lg; @screen-lg-desktop: @screen-lg-min; **// So media queries don't overlap when required, provide a maximum** @screen-xs-max: (@screen-sm-min - 1); @screen-sm-max: (@screen-md-min - 1); @screen-md-max: (@screen-lg-min - 1);

and you can easy to change the dimension layouts from that file.

you can also include each block inside a <div class="container"> it requires anyway of some css knowledge.

Regards

janyour Friend

Thank you, width is OK,
    i need just to color the two sides with grey and keep the middle white 🙂

pavit Moderator

Try to add this to your custom.css file in this folder /templates/ja_purity_III/css/ if you do not have a custom.css file than create a new one.

.t3-mainbody {
    background:#fff;
    }
    .t3-wrapper {
    background:#yourgreycolor!important;
    }

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-feb-06-22-05-31
    janyour Friend

Awesome, thanks a lot !

janyour Friend

May i ask another question please ?
    How i can get such module borders ? some thing like little shadow, you see in the screenshot ?

1. Clipboard01-1
    janyour Friend

I have the template the new Jintranet, how i can use the same borders ?

1. Clipboard02
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Please open a new topic for this also add to it your website url and a temp super user account to backend so we can easily assist you .

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum