Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Hi Saguaros,
    Thank you fot the iprovement. There is one layout when both logos are still visible. I think it is XTablet layout.
    Could you also help me to remove a gap on main manu when the small logo is not visible?
    Thank you in advance 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Try to create a new topic for it, this topic takes so long and it would be helpful if others have the same question.

WS Friend

OK. But would you help me in hiding big logo in XTablat layout, please?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly check my above reply and use Bootstrap class to hide it.

Regards

WS Friend

I’ve applied the changes to files in /templates/ja_magz/local/tpls/blocks. Seems to work now.
    The only problem now is that when you switch language version, the header elements change their order. I think it has happened after a new block was created.

1. Image3
    Saguaros Moderator

I don’t see the new block now, did you disable it?

WS Friend

Hi,
    No, I didn’t disable it. The new files, created by you, are in folder: /templates/ja_magz/local/tpls/blocks
    Please try to switch language on front site. The problem is visible only on English version.

Saguaros Moderator

I got your point, in multilingual site, you will have to create 2 modules for 2 languages separately. Try to duplicate the current one and assign to associated language.

WS Friend

Hi,
    I’ve duplicated the logo module and assigned to each language. However it didn’t affect order of the blocks. Still the logo is below the main menu.
    I really have no idea how to correct this order. 🙁

Saguaros Moderator

It’s weird, I can’t see that new position on your site each time I access it, you disabled it?

WS Friend

I’ve duplicated module with the logo image. Then assigned each one to each language.
    I didn’t create any new position. What new position you are thinking about?

WS Friend

OK. Problem solved. I have duplicated correct template style.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WS 7 years, 6 months ago.

The topic ‘How to fill up the entire top-1 position’ is closed to new replies.