Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I added a sliding panel with a slideshow to my homepage.
    Unfortunately images don’t appear until I hover that panel – lazyload gives them class “lazy”.
    How to turn off that plugin for specified div?

Regards
    Leszek

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi eldinho,

JA Social Feeds using PHP regular expression to detect for images. We can not limit them.
    You can disable the plugin though.

And please give you site link here for us to check if we can use javascript to help.

Regards

eldinho Friend

Hi,

Thanks for Your reply! Unfortunately at the moment my site is on my local server only – I’m still working on it.
    In plugin’s options there is a box where you can type menus and components that will be exculded from lazyload. I was just wondering if it’s also possible to exclude it from specified modules.

Regards,
    Leszek

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi eldinho,

It is possible to exclude lazyload image from specified modules by add a javascript code.

jQuery('#block id or .class').find('.lazyload').each(function(){
    $(this).removeClass('lazyload').attr('src', $(this).attr('longdesc'));
    });

Regards

phenomeno Friend

hello,

please explain where we must put this code and how it works!
    thank you!

<em>@Wall Crasher 373632 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi eldinho,

It is possible to exclude lazyload image from specified modules by add a javascript code.

jQuery('#block id or .class').find('.lazyload').each(function(){
    $(this).removeClass('lazyload').attr('src', $(this).attr('longdesc'));
    });

Regards</blockquote>

Nazario A Friend

@phenomeno,

Actually, it requires a bit programming knowledge to get this done. May I know which module you wish to disable lazyload? Each specific module might see difference in the file to add such code snippet.

aijosh Friend

I also have this issue.

I believe Lazyload is delaying the main slider on my homepage. I get this annoying blank slider scrolling for almost 10sec before the images begin to display

I believe Lazyload is delaying the introimage on articles. I just get a blank intro image. Doesn’t display until I scroll way down then scroll back up.

What’s the solution to these

Nazario A Friend

@aijosh,

We have released the new version of JA Social Feed plugin. If you are using the old version, pls try to update to the latest version then check your site again.

If the problem still persists, pls get back to me with URL, Admin, FTP credential of your site via PM so that I can have a look.

aijosh Friend

<em>@Nazario A 443099 wrote:</em><blockquote>@aijosh,

We have released the new version of JA Social Feed plugin. If you are using the old version, pls try to update to the latest version then check your site again.

If the problem still persists, pls get back to me with URL, Admin, FTP credential of your site via PM so that I can have a look.</blockquote>

Hello,

Thanks for your response but my complain is not as per the JA Social Feed Plugin but the JA Social Plugin http://joomla-extensions.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/ja-social.

I believe they are two different plugins.

Please advice as required.

Thanks

aijosh Friend

<em>@Nazario A 429249 wrote:</em><blockquote>@phenomeno,

Actually, it requires a bit programming knowledge to get this done. May I know which module you wish to disable lazyload? Each specific module might see difference in the file to add such code snippet.</blockquote>

Can you please advice as per the lazyload issue I’m having.
    This issue occurs on the website using the JA Lens template

Ninja Lead Moderator

@aijosh: JA Social plugin and JA Social Feed plugin are different

+ JA Social plugin allows the integration of Facebook, Like It, Twitter Post, Buzz It and Digg It button into your Joomla! articles or your web page.

+ JA Social Feeds Plug-in imports content automatically from popular Social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Instagram, Flickr) and adds to the Joomla or K2 articles.

about the request for problem of lazyload on your site, you can send me the URL of your site and screenshot with description on that. I will help you to check it further

aijosh Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 443629 wrote:</em><blockquote>@aijosh: JA Social plugin and JA Social Feed plugin are different

+ JA Social plugin allows the integration of Facebook, Like It, Twitter Post, Buzz It and Digg It button into your Joomla! articles or your web page.

+ JA Social Feeds Plug-in imports content automatically from popular Social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Instagram, Flickr) and adds to the Joomla or K2 articles.</blockquote>

I’m not sure how the thread got mixed up but please respond to the JA Social Plugin issue on this thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-prevent-ja-social-plugin-from-displaying-on-modules/

<em>@Ninja Lead 443629 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    about the request for problem of lazyload on your site, you can send me the URL of your site and screenshot with description on that. I will help you to check it further</blockquote>

I’ll PM the URL and screenshots to you.

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have received your pm and you can find the solution for your request.

#1: I see in Slideshow module has white background color before the image loads, see it from: templates/ja_lens/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css file

.ja-ss-item img {
    background: #fff
    width: 100%;
    }

#2: I got the problem from captcha key on your site “Uncaught ReferenceError: Recaptcha is not defined “. This is captcha key on your site: 6LeHnvASAAAAAA8DuJHPaq5v62gLbNdsgk8bK1Rr, you can get other ket appear with your domain from: https://www.keycaptcha.com/

1. captcha_image
    aijosh Friend

Ok.

#1 Yes I intentionally left the background white. I just need to disable lazyload for this module. I don’t want the delay at all.

#2. Thanks for bringing this to my notice. Can I disable lazyload for the intro image

Ninja Lead Moderator

About the disable lazyload for the intro image, you can send me the URL of your site and which area are you referring to on your site? I will help you out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum