Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

In the userguide the following line about style switching, is mentioned:
    Default Style: if Style Switching is enabled, the selected style on frontpage will be saved. You must disable Style Switching or clear cookie to activate the new default style.

But where do you enable this Style Switching? I’ve looked at template parameters and the params.ini file, but to no avail.

Apparently the enabling is required, for the users to be able to switch styles from frontend using parameter ja_color, so i’m very interested in where and how!

Cheers,
    Zorroson 😉

zorroson Friend

Really? Nobody knows hos to enable Style Switching? Not even Joomlart personel?

/Zorroson :confused:

Anonymous Moderator

Hi zorroson

It is themes. Go to administrator -> Extensions -> Template manager -> edit this template. In the preview page, you can change theme via Default Style list.

zorroson Friend

Hello,

No no – I’m talking about how do I enable the user to do this from the frontend using the “ja_color” option in URL’s as menuitems!

In all your templates you have menus referring to URL’s using ja_color – but none of them works? So in your userguide you describe Default Style: if Style Switching is enabled, the selected style on frontpage will be saved.

And on your demosite, the options alsp works fine – but never in downloaded templates?

Cheers,
    Zorroson :confused:

zorroson Friend

I’ve just seen you replied my other thread from earlier regarding this – and you provided the solution for me:D

Solution is @ http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=163328#post163328

Zorroson:D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zorroson 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum