Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The standard JA Biz template installation apparently does not include support for the Position-1, Position-2, Position-3, Position-4 positions.
    I have looked in the blocks folder and don’t see that anywhere.
    Where can I get the code that will support the positions? I have masshead.php, footer.php, etc., but there must already be code for such a block without writing it.
    Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check with the layout you are using in the template style.
    Select the feature intro layout for Homepage template style to use these positions.

Regards

dfirsching Friend

Thanks, but no, that doesn’t do it for me.
    I would expect that when I select features-intro it would perhaps show those positions in a row in a block just as it does for footer-1, footer-2, etc. down in the footer block.

If I go look at features-intro.php, it just has no mention of anything loading those positions either, as pasted below. I think I need a piece of code that would let it show those positions… well, in any case I can’t seem to do something that will have them show in the user interface!

<?php

/**

• Mainbody 3 columns, content in center: sidebar1 – content – sidebar2
      */

// detect layout
    $this->loadBlock(‘mainbody/no-sidebar’);

dfirsching Friend

I should add that yes, I can click on a block and select a position, but I can only select Position-1 OR Position-2 OR Position-3, not have a row that includes a set of those positions (as the demo displays) and as the footer block displays.

Maybe I’m missing something, but how do I achieve enabling a row of those positions?

Thanks for your assistance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share a temp super user details of site in private reply.
    I will have a look on it.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum