Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

hi, how do I enable megamenu for Ja Mero template, current menu is totally ridiculous like one back in the early days of internet and thus downgrading entire template?

Can I at least create such menu item with 3 columns like one visible at ja_mixmaz template – section EXPLORE containing 3 columns i.e. NAVIGATIONS, ALL THEMES and MORE INFO?

link below:
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_mixmaz/

Saguaros Moderator

Hi lookk,

Currently, Mega menu is not available in JA Mero and JAT3V3 framework. We have been working hard on this and hope to release it within this month. Please check out our updates on blog post and forum, there maybe a release preview on the weekend.

Regards

lookk Friend

this is great news, keeping my fingers crossed;d

clrmedia Friend

I am also keeping my fingers crossed. The current menu really detracts from the otherwise excellent features of JA Mero. It’s like putting a Model T transmission in a Ferrari.

lookk Friend

hello, is there already megamenu preview for JaMero available, what is the official release date for having megamenu in place for JaMero?

lookk Friend

are there any updates regarding mm availability?

Saguaros Moderator

The work is in progress, it would be announced on blog and social networks, whenever ready for release.

clrmedia Friend

Any idea of when the megamenu will be available? If within a week or two, great. If a month or two, I have to redo the website using a template that has the megamenu.

lookk Friend

the promise was to have it in place by the end of this month, can you still keep it?

Saguaros Moderator

A new version has been released with blank template of T3v3 but we have change the name of the plugin as well as removed the references to JA prefixes so it will take more time to integrate with JA Mero template since it can not be upgraded with standard process. We hope to release it this week or next week.

Visit the Google Group for latest update: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/t3fw

lookk Friend

Could you kindly please provide the link to blank template preview of T3v3 before it is released as a part of JA Mero, thanks.

Saguaros Moderator
    lookk Friend

in the preview megamenu seems to be working fine, one question though, how do you define the width of submenu? I tried to add a couple of columns to a single submenu and every time the total width of submenu was totally random regardles of setting column size from 1 to 12.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In backend settings of this mega menu in template manager, you can define width of submenu. Only columns inside this submenu still utilizes 1-12 columns as Bootstraps system does: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/530/2189522397.png

lookk Friend

looks great;d just can’t wait for this to be released with JaMero template;d

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lookk 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum