Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

how can I edit the popup?

I’d like to integrate a facebook like / share button and an ad under the headline.

1. Bildschirmfoto-2012-05-22-um-22.06.14
    cssyeah Moderator

Hi konradwagner,

The first you should install the facebook like and facebook share plugins to your site. After install you publish them to the After title or Before content position.

Tell me if you have a problem with it.

Best regards!

Konrad M Wagner Friend

Hello Pixel Shot,

thanks for the reply!

I’m looking for the file to edit the popup winwon.

I’m aware of the option to use plugins. However, these plugins show their contoent (ads, social icons etc.) on all article pages. I’d only like the ads / share buttons to show in the popup window as they blow the layout in the mobile design.

E.g. if I put a 420px adsense banner wiht the multi ad plugin under the headline, it will be shown in all article layouts. While it will look fine on a normal screen, it will look like a mess in the (responsive) mobile design. Right now, adsense does not offer responsive ads.

<em>@Pixel Shot 321458 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi konradwagner,

The first you should install the facebook like and facebook share plugins to your site. After install you publish them to the After title or Before content position.

Tell me if you have a problem with it.

Best regards!</blockquote>

cssyeah Moderator

Hi,

The component.php file is loaded into the popup and the default.php ( ja_wall/html/com_content/article/ ) is template of the content layout in popup. You can edit that files if you need.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cssyeah 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum