Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

How does one edit the “LOGIN” button text to “SIGN IN”?

pavit Moderator

<em>@sobe 491639 wrote:</em><blockquote>How does one edit the “LOGIN” button text to “SIGN IN”?</blockquote>

Hi

It is a menu item of menu [NoneSocial] Login edit it and change name from Log In to Sign In

pavit Moderator

<em>@sobe 491639 wrote:</em><blockquote>How does one edit the “LOGIN” button text to “SIGN IN”?</blockquote>

Hi

It is a menu item of menu [NoneSocial] Login edit it and change name from Log In to Sign In

sobe Friend

I could not find “menu [NoneSocial].” There are one three menus showing (using quickstart), which are “Bonus pages”, “Event List” and “Main Menu.”

sobe Friend

I could not find “menu [NoneSocial].” There are one three menus showing (using quickstart), which are “Bonus pages”, “Event List” and “Main Menu.”

pavit Moderator

<em>@sobe 491707 wrote:</em><blockquote>I could not find “menu [NoneSocial].” There are one three menus showing (using quickstart), which are “Bonus pages”, “Event List” and “Main Menu.”</blockquote>

Send me a link to your backend with a super user account via PM and i iwll check it , i installed quickstart too and i have it

pavit Moderator

<em>@sobe 491707 wrote:</em><blockquote>I could not find “menu [NoneSocial].” There are one three menus showing (using quickstart), which are “Bonus pages”, “Event List” and “Main Menu.”</blockquote>

Send me a link to your backend with a super user account via PM and i iwll check it , i installed quickstart too and i have it

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Sorry i missed the target, Login at your website is module Ja Login , to change text you can override string txt_login from language manager, adding translation of it from Login to Sign In , i already applied this override.

Best regards

pavit Moderator

Hi there

Sorry i missed the target, Login at your website is module Ja Login , to change text you can override string txt_login from language manager, adding translation of it from Login to Sign In , i already applied this override.

Best regards

sobe Friend

Thanks Pavit, that worked great!

I have two follow-up questions regarding the pop-window that appears when the “SIGN IN” button is pressed:

1) There’s two buttons at the bottom, one says “CLOSE” and the other “LOGIN.” How can one change that LOGIN button to SIGN IN?

2) How does one remove the “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” from the pop-up window? The Global Configuration of the Users component has already been defined to not allow user registration, but it did not have any effect on this login feature.

sobe Friend

Thanks Pavit, that worked great!

I have two follow-up questions regarding the pop-window that appears when the “SIGN IN” button is pressed:

1) There’s two buttons at the bottom, one says “CLOSE” and the other “LOGIN.” How can one change that LOGIN button to SIGN IN?

2) How does one remove the “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” from the pop-up window? The Global Configuration of the Users component has already been defined to not allow user registration, but it did not have any effect on this login feature.

pavit Moderator

Hi @sobe

1) It is the JABUTTON_LOGIN string , i added translated text into language override

2) It is JA Login Module and Registration tab should be disabled from module configuration.

pavit Moderator

Hi @sobe

1) It is the JABUTTON_LOGIN string , i added translated text into language override

2) It is JA Login Module and Registration tab should be disabled from module configuration.

sobe Friend

Hi Pavit,

1) Thanks!

2) The “Show Register Form” is disabled in the JA Login module, but the “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” tab still shows up. Can you look into it?

sobe Friend

Hi Pavit,

1) Thanks!

2) The “Show Register Form” is disabled in the JA Login module, but the “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” tab still shows up. Can you look into it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sobe 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum