Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m Vietnamese anh new member!

I want to down one by one template, so how to do this, and address? Please help me.

Thanks!

Sorry if my English not well for more body.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    You download the template in the link http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php

leukeu Friend

Ok i understand to download any template. Sorry because bad question!

But i have another one question.

I would like to choice one template for FLOWER ONLINE STORE. So can i choie which template?

Please help me, thanks!

anh good luck joomlart, you are pro!

kobenes Friend

There are tons of choice and it’s all up to you… Maybe I like a template and you don’t, so it is difficult to suggest a template, you should decide it yourself…

Here is the JoomlArt Demo page, from the top menu “JA Templates” you can check all available templates.

For flower online store, I can suggest you: JA Bistro, JA Zeolite II, JA Mesolite II… But as I said, you should decide it yourself, it’s better.

leukeu Friend

<em>@kobenes 284037 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are tons of choice and it’s all up to you… Maybe I like a template and you don’t, so it is difficult to suggest a template, you should decide it yourself…

Here is the JoomlArt Demo page, from the top menu “JA Templates” you can check all available templates.

For flower online store, I can suggest you: JA Bistro, JA Zeolite II, JA Mesolite II… But as I said, you should decide it yourself, it’s better.</blockquote>

Dear kobenes! Thanks for help me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  leukeu 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum