Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I want to change the background image (Block Tab Overlay), for example of block ‘Feature Intro 5.2’ :

1. I can’t find the used image bg-aboutus.png. This file isn’t on my server, not at all and not at the given URL {static-path}/images/default/background/bg-aboutus.png. So I think it’s on your server.

2. there are some more background images existing for the blocks. How to download them, if I want to use an image for a different block ?

Thanks Rainer

PREMIUM TICKET is not working – will be forwarded to checkout to buy another JA Developer Membership Plan

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Rainer,

You could find this background image in this directory on your server: [ROOT]/media/jub/static/images/default/background/bg-aboutus.png

Regards

Rainer Friend

I have no folder default on my server. Please compare screen shot

1. no_default_folder
    Rainer Friend

Allow me to push this up again.

No got an answer since two days.

Thanks Rainer

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Rainer,

You can share me the URL, Admin + FTP account of your site so I will take a look.

Regards

Rainer Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Rainer,

It’s weird issue so I asked for the credentials to see why it happens on your site specific and I also tend to upload for you.

If you just want that image, it’s fine. I attach this background image here also, pls download it and upload to your site.

Let me know if you need any further helps.

Regards

1. bg-aboutus.png.zip
    Rainer Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    Rainer Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!

Let us know if you need further helps.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum