Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I would like to know How to dissable Super admin module in articles

take a look to the picture here attached

Thanks a lot for help 🙂

1. screen7
    TomC Moderator

Perhaps the following info may be helpful?

<blockquote>

Block or Delete a Super Administrator

Members of the Super Users have the highest authorization in your environment. For your own protection deleting them is not allowed. If you try to delete or block a user who is a Super User, you will get an error message saying “You cannot delete (block) a Super User”. If you need to delete or block such a user, do it in two steps as follows:

1. In the User Manager, change the user’s group to something other than “Super User”. For example, change the user to the “Registered” group. Press Save or Apply to save the change.
    2. Delete or block the user in the normal manner. To delete, select the user in the User Manager and press the Delete icon in the toolbar. To block the user, open the user for editing and set “Block User” to “Yes”.

</blockquote>

courtesy of –> http://docs.joomla.org/Block_or_Delete_a_Super_Administrator

edd Friend

Hi TomC, thanks for your reply…

I dont really understand or maybe I dont good express myself…

The thing I need is: in the JA Bistro template, when you go to any article in the K2 showcase, at the end of each article there is a kind of module (or I dont know if it is a module), that shows the superuser description.
    All I want is to know how to dissable this “module” or this part of the article.
    I can’t figure out, I was on the settings and dissabled the “author name” etc and it is still there, I looked into the modules, but there is no any “super user” module…
    There is not any “extrafield” called “superuser”.
    So I just want to do that: dissable or remove this “module” at the end of each article, like you see in the image attached to my first post.

Thanks a lot for help.

edd Friend

Well, after hours, I just found how to dissable this…
    The thing is that some times evident things are just in front of you, but they are just unnoticed…

This is the way:
    Into the article, go to the right side bar, there you have :
    Item view options
    then go to Author options

That’s it…

Thanks anyway for your help TomC 🙂

ED

TomC Moderator

Sorry I couldn’t be of better assistance.

All the best with your continuing site development !!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum