Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

<em>@sagi858 318013 wrote:</em><blockquote>so all the changes that i added to the theme folder i created i need to put in the css folder that you showed me?this is the best way to do it now?

and about how to make it with css programming i know.. but if i have special design that cant be done with the creation of css i cant make it on photoshop and then make it feet to each module?

thanks</blockquote>

No.. You can continue using the same one you’re been using. Before I didn’t notice that had created a theme for it. The one you’re using is the correct one to use.

Refresh the page with my last post and you will see my changes to the instruction.

Best regards,
    H. Winchester Lyon

sagi858 Friend

<em>@winchester 318015 wrote:</em><blockquote>No.. You can continue using the same one you’re been using. Before I didn’t notice that had created a theme for it. The one you’re using is the correct one to use.

Refresh the page with my last post and you will see my changes to the instruction.</blockquote>

and what about my question of the photoshop design?

Winchester Friend

You can create a special design for it if you like, but it may be a little tricky. If you’re talking about a design for the edges, then the old way (like in the video) might work out better. But, if it is a background design, then you just need to add it to the css codes I gave you.

Anyways, if you want to do a special design, I will help you with it. I just need to see the design so I can advised you properly.

Best regards,
    H. Winchester Lyon

sagi858 Friend

<em>@winchester 318017 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can create a special design for it if you like, but it may be a little tricky. If you’re talking about a design for the edges, then the old way (like in the video) might work out better. But, if it is a background design, then you just need to add it to the css codes I gave you.

Anyways, if you want to do a special design, I will help you with it. I just need to see the design so I can advised you properly.</blockquote>

assume that the box i drawed here is the design in phtoshop. after i created one whats the next step?

thanks for that!

1. phot
    Winchester Friend

<em>@sagi858 318018 wrote:</em><blockquote>assume that the box i drawed here is the design in phtoshop. after i created one whats the next step?

thanks for that!

</blockquote>

Basically, this is just rounded corners with a background color and a outline?

What is the HEX code for that backround color? Is that outline black?

Best regards,
    H. Winchester Lyon

sagi858 Friend

<em>@winchester 318020 wrote:</em><blockquote>Basically, this is just rounded corners with a background color and a outline?

What is the HEX code for that backround color? Is that outline black?</blockquote>

#fbe6b6

yes black..

this one is easy to create with just css,but thats why i told you to assume that is a special design of a box with special border style..

Winchester Friend

Ok.. I have to go for now. Taking my nephews to the movies.. Here’s the CSS code to use to get that design you showed.

/* Rounded Corner Modules */
    #ja-left .ja-module {
    padding:10px 15px;
    border:1px solid #000; /* Change this to the color you want */
    background-color:#fbe5be !important; /* Change this to the color you want */
    -webkit-border-radius:8px;
    -moz-border-radius:8px;
    border-radius:8px;
    }

Remove ALL the codes you’ve already written in your template.css file – I looked at the one you were using and saw that you only have the css codes for the round corners from the video so far – and add the css codes above.

Any other changes I will help you with when I get back later.

Best regards,
    H. Winchester Lyon

sagi858 Friend

<em>@winchester 318023 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok.. I have to go for now. Taking my nephews to the movies.. Here’s the CSS code to use to get that design you showed.

/* Rounded Corner Modules */
    #ja-left .ja-module {
    padding:10px 15px;
    border:1px solid #000; /* Change this to the color you want */
    background-color:#fbe5be !important; /* Change this to the color you want */
    -webkit-border-radius:8px;
    -moz-border-radius:8px;
    border-radius:8px;
    }

Remove ALL the codes you’ve already written in your template.css file – I looked at the one you were using and saw that you only have the css codes for the round corners from the video so far – and add the css codes above.

Any other changes I will help you with when I get back later.</blockquote>

ok enjoy with them in the movie thank you very much

wait to hear from you about that

thank you
    Sagi

Winchester Friend

Hi Sagi,

It is going to depend on the design you created for the edges. Since not all module will have the same size it has to be able to repeat. There are ways to design the edges so it can repeat properly. If you’re thinking of a abstract/grunge/patterned edge design than it is going to be very hard to make it seamless.

Best regards,
    H. Winchester Lyon

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Winchester 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum