Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    can you help me in customizing the feature project by putting the red box on the right and the grid’s article on the left like in the picture i have attached?

Thank you
    Alessandra

1. prova
    swissa Friend

Without having a url this may or may not work… and whether it affects other pages.

try this code in your custom.css file

.background-primary {float: right;}

Hope that helps

alederodesign Friend

Yes it works for all boxes which have this class, but i need it work only for 1 box

The url is http://www.intrex.it and the box is called “I nostri prodotti” which is the one i want floating right, while the first ( Servizi Intrex) stay on the left.

swissa Friend

Hi alederodesign

My reply was a quick one – sorry it doesn’t work. I think you’re going to need JA support as I don’t have a live version of Decor running, your css is compressed so I can’t see the files and lastly because there is no section called “I nostri prodotti” on the page. Kind of makes it really tough for me!!

As an aside, can I recommend that you do development on dev.intrex.it (with it’s own database) and then transfer it when you are finished. It gives you a test site to check updates etc to see if they work before touching (and potentially breaking) the live site. Don’t forget to do backups!

Good luck!

alederodesign Friend

Thank you. So any of the support members can help me?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Alessandra,

You can try with my workaround as below:

+ Download and extract my attached file

+ Copy it into templates/ja_decor/html/mod_articles_category/triangle.php file, don’t forget to backup old file before doing changes

Let me know if it helps

Regards

1. triangle.zip
    alederodesign Friend

Unfortunately, it did not fixed my problem…anyway thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you need still any further help, you can provide me the URL of your site and admin login info of your site again by putting info in your reply and SET AS PRIVATE reply (so that only Moderators and Staffs can see). I will help you out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum