Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We have a Joomla 3 site, currently running a sub-standard template with many bugs and errors. I installed Purity III, and it looks perfect for what we need. I made a few customizations, but I’m struggling with the header and menu.

Our site currently looks like this:

That is the banner that we designed. With Purity it looks like this:

So my questions are:

1. How can I change Purity so that it has the banner that we created as a background image in the header?
    2. How can I have the menu located below the banner?
    3. At the moment the header sort of floats over the Title of the page and cuts it off. How can I fix that?
    4. How can I add a favicon?

Sorry, that’s a mouthful, but I’m really impressed with Purity so far and I would love to get it working please…

Thank you!

1. current-header
    2. New-header
    Eragon H Friend

Hi lotster,

1 & 2: The menu is sticky at the top of page. If you want to add banner, the menu will no longer be sticky. Is that ones you want?

3. You can change the font-size and space between menu item. Kindly add this below code to the file root/templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css (create a new one if unavailable)

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li {
    margin-left: 10px;
    font-size: 12px;
    }

4. You can change the favicon.ico in this path: root/templates/purity_iii/ by yours.

Best regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum