Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have just upgraded (via JA Extension Manager) from T3 version 2.7.1 to 2.7.2. Does 2.7.2 support custom css? If not, how do I upgrade to the latest T3 which supports custom.css?

waratah Friend

Hi

I have just upgraded (via JA Extension Manager) from T3 version 2.7.1 to 2.7.2. Does 2.7.2 support custom css? If not, how do I upgrade to the latest T3 which supports custom.css?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Older JAt3v2 not support custom.css . You need to add it manually . I added this for you , You can check your site source code its loading on your site now >> http://prntscr.com/8baily

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Older JAt3v2 not support custom.css . You need to add it manually . I added this for you , You can check your site source code its loading on your site now >> http://prntscr.com/8baily

waratah Friend

Very kind of you. Thank you! 🙂

One more question … How is it that I have an older version of JAt3v2? Is it possible for me to upgrade to something newer?

waratah Friend

Very kind of you. Thank you! 🙂

One more question … How is it that I have an older version of JAt3v2? Is it possible for me to upgrade to something newer?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Both framework are different and use different template .
    You need to check the all settings and layout before unpublish older framework and template .It a major update as u are moving from non responsive to responsive view . Here u can download the quickstart package based on T3 and play with it .
    Do not play with your live sites .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Both framework are different and use different template .
    You need to check the all settings and layout before unpublish older framework and template .It a major update as u are moving from non responsive to responsive view . Here u can download the quickstart package based on T3 and play with it .
    Do not play with your live sites .

waratah Friend

Thank you. Good advice! I will download the quickstart package and play with it. If I decide to upgrade from the older framework and template, are there any instructions on how to do this?

waratah Friend

Thank you. Good advice! I will download the quickstart package and play with it. If I decide to upgrade from the older framework and template, are there any instructions on how to do this?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@waratah 490021 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. Good advice! I will download the quickstart package and play with it. If I decide to upgrade from the older framework and template, are there any instructions on how to do this?</blockquote>
    Hi there is not no such instruction , Both JAT3v2 is non responsive and less feature and In T3 you will get responsive templates and more options . Both templates are different kindly read documentation and check T3 quick start before applying changes .

waratah Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 490045 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there is not no such instruction , Both JAT3v2 is non responsive and less feature and In T3 you will get responsive templates and more options . Both templates are different kindly read documentation and check T3 quick start before applying changes .</blockquote>

You say “Both templates are different kindly read documentation …” – What are the 2 different templates called? And where do I find the documentation for each one?

Does the template which works with T3 have this documentation http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?49646-JA-Social-Template-Installation-and-Configuration (which is in your sticky posts)?

Where is the documentation for the older JAT3v2 template? The link to Userguide – JA Social Template for Joomla 2.5 (Started by Hung Dinh‎, 06-27-2011 07:32 AM) does not work … there is nothing for this template on the documentation site.

waratah Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 490045 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there is not no such instruction , Both JAT3v2 is non responsive and less feature and In T3 you will get responsive templates and more options . Both templates are different kindly read documentation and check T3 quick start before applying changes .</blockquote>

You say “Both templates are different kindly read documentation …” – What are the 2 different templates called? And where do I find the documentation for each one?

Does the template which works with T3 have this documentation http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?49646-JA-Social-Template-Installation-and-Configuration (which is in your sticky posts)?

Where is the documentation for the older JAT3v2 template? The link to Userguide – JA Social Template for Joomla 2.5 (Started by Hung Dinh‎, 06-27-2011 07:32 AM) does not work … there is nothing for this template on the documentation site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Here is documentation for JA Social T3 version .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Here is documentation for JA Social T3 version .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum