Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

In this template, the concept use for a bit large screen but in some case you need use for small screen.
    There is some trick to do.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vSzeMqR41E?hd=1

Thank you,

TomC Moderator

Joo . . . Is there any way you can make your helpful videos a bit clearer to see/read – perhaps use Camastia?

jooservices Friend

You can simply watch it as full screen in HD mode. It will give detail as you are using my monitor.
    I have checked these video and also use my fone to … record my monitor in real life to show how quality of video.

Thank you

eruzak Friend

Thank you for you video.
    But,it’s hard to view in details via HD type.

Is there any steps that can be written to document?:)

<em>@jooservices 287443 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can simply watch it as full screen in HD mode. It will give detail as you are using my monitor.
    I have checked these video and also use my fone to … record my monitor in real life to show how quality of video.

Thank you</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@eruzak 287514 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for you video.

Is there any steps that can be written to document?:)</blockquote>
    Once again, Joo . . . . not everyone has access to YOUR phone – so please try to produce your video “tips” so that the most people can view it without having to be forced to utilize “HD type.” Again, Camastia is a good choice.

TomC Moderator

<em>@eruzak 287514 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for you video.

Is there any steps that can be written to document?:)</blockquote>
    In what width are you wanting your template to display?

jooservices Friend

The concept of this template use for a bit large screen ( 1000px above ). But in some case you want to use for lower screen resolution. There is way to do that.

TomC Moderator

<em>@jooservices 287772 wrote:</em><blockquote>The concept of this template use for a bit large screen ( 1000px above ). But in some case you want to use for lower screen resolution. There is way to do that.</blockquote>
    Umm … Is there a suggestion, solution or tip in there somewhere ??

:confused:

iguinee Friend

Maybe this video is useful. One of the issues is, we cannot comprehend it.

I watched in HD 1080p and could not understand. In some parts, I could see the writing and in other instances, I could not see what was happening. The other downside is there is No audio, no captions and it is very fasssssst.

Clearly, the author knows what s/he was doing but the lay person cannot learn much from it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@iguinee 289733 wrote:</em><blockquote>Maybe this video is useful. One of the issues is, we cannot comprehend it.

I watched in HD 1080p and could not understand. In some parts, I could see the writing and in other instances, I could not see what was happening. The other downside is there is No audio, no captions and it is very fasssssst.

Clearly, the author knows what s/he was doing but the lay person cannot learn much from it.</blockquote>
    And this is exactly why we have asked Joo to try to produce more universally viewable tutorials in the future.

In the interim, please create a new thread with your specific question and we will try to assist you with your particular issue.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    This’s real time video recording while i’m TRYING to find out / solve this issue.
    So … everything going from starting :
    – trace out issue
    – trying w/ some code
    – got right code

that’s why i don’t put any comments on it to make it as real.
    About audio just because i don’t micro on my desktop 🙂

Thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum