Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I installed Magz in Joomla 3.2. Standard Quickstart package.

Magz documentation shows an iframe code to add a video to an article, selecting MAGZ article type video.

When I save the article, the code disappears.
    When I look at a sample article, the code appears briefly while the article is loading into the editor, then disappears.

Very frustrating!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to disable your default editor from global configuration ( default – editor = None ) then save again the article

acmaurer Friend

Grazie!

That worked but of course now I have no editor. TinyMCE was the default editor.

I could always “toggle” the editor by changing Global Configuration but there has to be a better way. Is there an editor that would work to save the code?

Thanks again!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to install JCE

acmaurer Friend

No, JCE didn’t work either. Guess it’s going to have to be the toggle method.

Thanks for the reply!

Ninja Lead Moderator

By default, TinyMCE and JCE do not support iframe script to be included in the editor form. However, you can enable by navigating to TinyMCE and JCE plugins configuration area> remove iframe from the field Prohibited Elements, as seen in the screenshot below.

1. editor_form
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum