Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

– I am new to JAT 3.2.0 .
    – Currently I am facing a problem in creating new layout.
    – I have already created .xml file and assign to specific menu item for layout but don’t know how to create and assign php file ( like default.php as it contains default div structure for website ) to that in which I am writing DIV structure and all.

Kindly help.

phong nam Friend

Hi,

<blockquote> don’t know how to create and assign php file ( like default.php as it contains default div structure for website ) to that in which I am writing DIV structure and all.</blockquote>
    The default.php contains default div structure for website: pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultpagedefault.php.
    Pls read our T3v2 document carefully: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Layouts
    It will lead you know how to define (assign) blocks in new layout.

Leo

tgtff Friend

– For this, I have refer document http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Layouts for create new layout. I have also created new layout file (.xml) for this and also created new custom blocks.
    – But I didn’t found How to create custom layout file (.php) like default.php which will hold the HTML generation of site’s front-end design? Template is always display html/output from default.php for all menu item/pages.
    – Kindly help for How can we create custom layout file like xyz.php which will which will hold the HTML generation of site’s front-end design for specific page/menu item ?

phong nam Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>Kindly help for How can we create custom layout file like xyz.php which will which will hold the HTML generation of site’s front-end design for specific page/menu item ?</blockquote>
    In order to change the layout, pls go to pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultetclayouts, add new layout file (i.e new_layout.xml) or clone available layout files.

After that, select layout in Layout settings of Profiles & assign these profiles to specific menu items (Template Manager >> JA_Template_Default)

Leo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum