Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to ask is it possible, with the modules and components that come with this template, to for example put the store so the items for sale are only visible to people that login to their account?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi James,

May I know which content you wish to put in that page?

Basically, you can use the ACL (Access Control List) of Joomla to set the certain page / modules / etc … to show for specific user group, level access.

For example, you have a page, you can set this page to ‘Registered’ access level group. With this, only logged in users can view the page, guest or public can’t see it.

Regards

James Weston Friend

Thanks Saguaros I would like the shop to be only visible to members who have logged in.

Jim

Saguaros Moderator

So you can simply set the menu item of that shop page to Registered user group instead of Public

If it doesn’t work, share me URL of that shop page and the login info so I will take a look.

James Weston Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thanks for that it worked perfectly. Now I just need to work out how to set the registration module so that we can control who registers as we will be charging a membership fee.

Jim

Saguaros Moderator

Nice! Let us know if you need further helps.

Have a nice day!!!

James Weston Friend

Thanks. I guess on other thing would be to ask with the registration system that is included in this template is it possible to make it so that registrations have to be approved before they are active?

Jim

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jim,

I think it belongs to the Joomla user system, you can access admin panel of your site > Users > Options > check the option: New User Activation, there are several options so you can choose there.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum