Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I don’t understand how to create features-banner position like demo in my existing site.

I checked the quickstart demo, and see no features-banner position shown in template layout, how come banner can shown for features-banner position?

sky Friend

I put a module in features-banner position, and the module would not show. I think it maybe a bug. I am not using quickstart, and installed the template on my existing site.

can you test on your site for this issue?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please make sure the layout you are using for the module page has this position and the banner is published .
    Here is documentation to create the module like demo . Find feature-banner in the page and apply same settings.
    If still there is issue kindly send me site super user details and page url where u published this module , I will check it .

sky Friend

I think the problem is the layout that has no such position. see my post here:

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-come-module-positions-are-different-from-demo/

why such position missing the template layout? I installed the quickstart, and also saw no such position in layout, but somehow module can be displayed. so I am confused.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The module positions are custom module positions that are added in the JA ACM module .
    As u can see in my screenshot there is JA ACM module that further loads two modules in it slideshow and banner with custom module positions and the main module is published on a position that u can see in the layout : http://prntscr.com/bfpf39

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum