Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

You can have a look the user guide how to work with J2Store here and it will help you to config J2Store as our demo

Regards

sobe Friend

Thank you Ninja. I took a good look at the user guide but couldn’t find a solution.

Exactly where in the user guide does is explain how to create these categories with rectangular images?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

These are the screenshots, I took it from our demo. You can follow that to create the categories and configure it on your site

Regards

1. step_1-2
    2. step_2-2
    3. step_3-1
    4. step_4
    sobe Friend

Hi Ninja,
    Thanks for the explanation and helpful screen shots, but it’s actually describing how to create a category-page. What I’m looking for is how to create the category-modules in the J2STORE homepage.

It can be found here: http://ja-elicyon.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/j2store-shop

I’m wanting to create the rectangular blocks below "Home Decor": Bedroom, Home Office, Kitchen, Lighting

Ninja Lead Moderator
    sobe Friend

That worked great!

Many thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sobe 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘How to create category-section on J2STORE page?’ is closed to new replies.