Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello

I need desperately 2 solutions for my problem:

1 – to create a new module position in JA TELINE IV near the slideshow position (see picture1 so that I could publish a 180 x 90 px

2. Also I need to change the styling of slideshow position so that anything published there to be aligned center. I need to align this banner (published with a different module from the typical mod_banner in joomla)
    ) in order to look more professional.

Please help 🙂

1. Picture2-slideshow-align-center
    2. Picture1-new-module-position-banner180x90
    TomC Moderator

Your ideas seem to be somewhat contradictory . . .

One the one hand, you want an additional module position in where I assume your current banner is (currently aligned left), yet you want to “center” your banner – which, it seems, will not allow for enough space for any items you wish to put into the new module position you want.

Can you provide the url to your current site so that we may see how you have things layed out currently?

felixdamian Friend

Hi

I am looking for 2 things:

1 – align center the actual module to have a professional look

2 – create a new module of 180 x90 px near slideshow module position on the right in case that i have a client who has a banner

Anyway right now I feel more emergency with aligning center the module that is published in the slideshow position al this url http://www.romanul.eu

Thanks

TomC Moderator

Sorry to have to ask some additional questions, but when I brought up your site, I didn’t actually see anything in a “slideshow” position between the main nav menu and the “sl-l” and “sl-r” positions (where the frontpage news area is).

The only thing I see there is the following code –>
    {begam} ca-pub-9772529057945249/RomanulEU_Leatherboard_728x90_Homepage {/begam}

Is there supposed to be a banner displaying?

Non-related question . . .
    Might I inquire as to what extension/process you’re using for your rotating/animated banner ad below the “Anunturi Gratuite” section?

😎

felixdamian Friend

Sorry now you can see it. I embeded the Adsense code directly.

TomC Moderator

<em>@felixdamian 257182 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry now you can see it. I embeded the Adsense code directly.</blockquote>
    strange … now even the code is not displaying (for me, anyway – I’m using FireFox 5.0 browser)

felixdamian Friend

Try to refresh. I can assure you that the banner is live on the slideshow position

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  felixdamian 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum