Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

How to creat 2 types new module suffix to JA Anion light blue template theme, the 2 suffix is to make module pattern red and green color, so that the module looking will be same as JA Anion light red template color’s hilite module pattern and JA Anion light green color template color’s hilite module pattern.

Thank you and waiting for your reply.

TomC Moderator

Perhaps may be of assistance to you.

mekenny Friend

Thank you for reply but I am not familiar with coding.
    Could you just tell me the exact way to make red and green module ,which code need I add to where.
    I am using JA Anion light blue color theme.

Nazario A Friend

@mekenny,

You can refer to this tips to use the class suffix. Then add your code into the file: /templates/your_template_name/themes/your_theme_name/css/color.css

Eg: if you use “light blue” theme, you need to add your code into this file: /templates/your_template_name/themes/light-blue/css/color.css

You can also post your site’s URL here and screenshots of how you want to achieve so that we can suggest further.

mekenny Friend

Thank you for reply. I tried but failed.

I just would like to know, which code to add to light blue color theme, so that I can have some red module style as JA anion’s red color theme hilite module, as here :http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_anion/index.php/explore/light/red-color, can you tell me the exact code and where to add it. thank you.

Nazario A Friend

@mekenny,

Please open the /templates/ja_anion/themes/light-blue/css/color.css file, then find and replace this code:

div.moduletable_hilite h3 {
    background-color: #B14E44
    background-image: url("../images/hilite-bg.gif");
    }
    div.moduletable_hilite h3 span {
    background-image: url("../images/hilite-title-bg.png");
    }

You can change the background as you wish.

Let me know if this helps.

mekenny Friend

<em>@Nazario A 416583 wrote:</em><blockquote>@mekenny,

Please open the /templates/ja_anion/themes/light-blue/css/color.css file, then find and replace this code:

background-color: #B14E44
    background-image: url("../images/hilite-bg.gif");
    }
    background-image: url("../images/hilite-title-bg.png");
    }

You can change the background as you wish.

Let me know if this helps.</blockquote>

Thank you for reply. but it will not work correctly..I followed your suggestions,but the result is that just the H3 title words of the module changed color, other things not changed.

Nazario A Friend

@mekenny,

Please apply this additional tweak. Open the /templates/ja_anion/themes/light-blue/css/color.css file, then add declaration in red as follows:

background-color: #B14E44 !important;
    background-image: url("../images/hilite-bg.gif") !important;
    }
    background-image: url("../images/hilite-title-bg.png") !important;
    }

* Remember to clear JAT3 cache then.

If the issue still remains, please PM me the URL, admin, FTP credential of your site, I will help you out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum