Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rajabab33 Friend

Thanks for quick response i will check your giving links and get back here if need anything else, Thanks again sir

iamrakeshh Friend

Install Joomla and the JConverter Extension

Install a fresh copy of Joomla without any of the sample data. Then find and download the JConverter extension for Joomla. Install JConvertor into your new Joomla site.

Get Your WordPress Database Details

You’ll need to go into your WordPress files and access wp-config.php. Open that file and you’ll need to make note of the following details from the file:

Database name Database user Database password Database host Database prefix tutuploadsmedia_1294501368885.png Enter Your WordPress Database Details

Go back to your Joomla site and go to Extensions > JConvertor > Global Configuration and enter the database infomartion you just collected: tutuploadsmedia_1294501038084.png Starting the Conversion

When that data is in place, click Save and then click Start Conversion!

You’ll now see a screen like the one below. It will show the status of all the imported data:

Check Your Data

Now you can go to your Article Manager, Category Manager and User Manager to make sure that all the data has been imported successfully:

That’s how I moved my website – SportsInd.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  iamrakeshh 8 years ago.

The topic ‘How to convert site from WordPress to Joomla?’ is closed to new replies.