Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How to set up Contact Us module? I do not see any modules for this. Please help.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

First, go to Component, there is a Contact in dropdown menu. Choose Contact and modify all the detail there.

Then, go to your Main Manu, create new menu and choose contact, choose either contact layout or contact category, joomla system will automatically link it.

nguyenhuu quang Friend

<em>@sfpkent 125118 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

First, go to Component, there is a Contact in dropdown menu. Choose Contact and modify all the detail there.

Then, go to your Main Manu, create new menu and choose contact, choose either contact layout or contact category, joomla system will automatically link it.</blockquote>

right, but it is contact component.
    If you want to edit contact us module at this template, follow me:
    1. login your admin>>>exteansion>>modulemanager.
    2. dropdown box: sellect posions, and sellect user5.
    3. u can see your module name called: Contact Us, Open it and croll down, U can see editor Box,
    edit it if you want.
    4. click save.
    OK
    OK

more questions pls send it to me via my PMB

inamike Friend

Guang, thank you!
    I created the new module, but did not scrolled far enough to see the editor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  inamike 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum