Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    Please help with the module settings JA news Pro TELIVE IV Joomla 3.2) for four days may not properly configure the module!!! Latest news block works fine and when viewing data opens the article on the new page, and other blocks (news weapons, news) display the complete article on the first page,
    Sorry for my English!
    With respect Igor

timtecsa Friend

I am not sure what you mean but I am guessing you are seeing home page content in addition to ja newspro module content on home page. If so you can try these settings under your Home menu item.

1. hide_home
    Nazario A Friend

@igor2004,

I’m not sure what you mean. Pls explain in more detail, I will help you out.

Also, did you try to configure the setting of JA News Pro module as this userguide ( search the keyword: “3. JA News Pro Module“)?

igor2004 Friend

<em>@timtecsa 417368 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am not sure what you mean but I am guessing you are seeing home page content in addition to ja newspro module content on home page. If so you can try these settings under your Home menu item.

</blockquote>

Thank you!

igor2004 Friend

Thanks for All the help, I’ve dealt with adjustment module! Topic Solved!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  igor2004 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum