Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Out of the documentations, I understood that when I want to give a CSS color to a category I have to give this class: cat-red for example. On Ja Extra Fields on my categories.

I tested this on my quickstart version and I saw it works perfectly.

but on my main domain ezaban.com I do not have : Ja Extra Fields in the categories.

Also in the menus, I do not have Menu Positions.

By the way, I have already installed all the components, plug ins and modules on my main domain. Plug ins are enabled.

But still I cannot see “Ja Extra Field” on my main domain whose template was not installed via quick start.

Best Regards,

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please clearly your issue with screenshot and reproduce steps.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ezaban Friend

<em>@jooservices 480818 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu</blockquote>

Hello ,

I am sorry I did not get what you mean .

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Your issue is not clearly. Please clearly your issue in detail and provide screenshot / reproduce steps.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Your issue is not clearly. Please clearly your issue in detail and provide screenshot / reproduce steps.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

turtlesoup Friend

Color assignment is done in the Category Manager. (and Megamenu config, of course)

(I presume you’re using ISIS as your admin template)
    System >> Category Manager (Left Nav Menu Option) >> (Your Target Category) >> Tab: JA Fields

If you want to change the hex code, it’s in variable.less … and if you want to add a new color, you have to add it in variables.less and the particular block (like navbar.less/magazine.less/joomla.less…etc)

Adam M Moderator

HI @ezaban,

I checked your site but see that you’re using JA Sugite and the feature to apply different color to different category is not available in this template. Could you please confirm your status ?

ezaban Friend

hello,

I was asked to clarify my issue by screenshot. Here it is:

The first picture is the demo installation of Ja Teline on my another domain via quick start. Everything just works fine.

But in my main website:

I don’t actually have Ja Extra Fields for coloring the categories and menues.

Yes, at this moment I am using Ja sugite but when I work on Ja teline I also do not have access to Ja Extra Fields.

By the way, I confirmed I have successfully installed all the required plug ins like Ja Content and etc and all of them are enabled. But still I do not have Ja Extra Fields in the categories of my main website.

Thanks,

ezaban Friend

<em>@Adam M 481804 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI @ezaban,

I checked your site but see that you’re using JA Sugite and the feature to apply different color to different category is not available in this template. Could you please confirm your status ?</blockquote>

Yes, I confirm when I changed the template to Ja Teline again, Now I have access to Ja Extra Field in the categories. Thank you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @ezaban,

Glad to hear that you figured it out, if you still have any question, don’t hesitate to let us know.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum