Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I change it as the instruction, main menu—-home—-parameters,—change to the site name—-save&apply

But it show nothing, it is not in effect at all.

gray Friend

There is one more parameter “Show Page Title” below the “Page Title” option where the welcome text could be modified. Is it set to “Show”?
    Also, do you use any 3rd party SEO components?

zpan Friend

thanks very much, but I install teline iii just now, and with out any 3rd party SEO components.

how can I change it ?

“Show Page Title” below the “Page Title” ? where can I find it?

lamvt Friend

Login to your backent: Mainmenu/Home/ check Right side:
    Parrameter/ (system) You can see: Page tite: changes it,
    If you cant do it, send to me, allow us to help you, easy

zpan Friend

Hello,I change it at first, but it doesn’t work at all.

Is there other place can control the homepage title?

zpan Friend

and my site is http://tcmlive.com/

gray Friend

<em>@zpan 162751 wrote:</em><blockquote>and my site is http://tcmlive.com/</blockquote>
    I dont see any “Welcome … ” on your front page.
    And have you installed 3rd party SEF& SEO component?

carmila Friend

I have the same problenm I can’t chage the welcome to the front page, I tried everything, but I don’t know what 3rd party SEF& SEO component? is
    Can you help me?
    another question How function the magazine menu?

gray Friend

<em>@carmila 162835 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problenm I can’t chage the welcome to the front page, I tried everything, but I don’t know what 3rd party SEF& SEO component? is
    Can you help me?
    another question How function the magazine menu?</blockquote>

Here is an explanation

SEF& SEO components are listed in the links.

What do you mean about magazine menu?

carmila Friend

<em>@gray 162841 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here is an explanation

SEF& SEO components are listed in the links.

What do you mean about magazine menu?</blockquote>

:p:D:)Thanks, Thanks, I downloaded SEF and SEO and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With magazine menu I mean that I don’t know how is its use, I doon’t know how i use it and for what, and also I can’t see it in the template neither know how to configure it

gray Friend

for changing links in maganize menu, click “Menu” at Joomla’s back-end, select magazine menu in the drop-down list and change/update it.

Also, you could assing any other menu at the template’s main menu. Click “Extensions”, select Template Manager, select Teline III, and in option “Menu Module” select other menu.

carmila Friend

Gray
    Thanks for your answer, but what I need it is somebody that explain me what is magazine menu for an how can I configurate it to see at the home. Thanks
    Best regards
    P.S. I downloaded SEF and SEO I did everything, but something didn’t change instead of saying INICIO DEL CIELO A LA TIERRA it says HOME DEL CIELO A LA TIERRA, and I’ve changed home with inicio…….

gray Friend

Maybe the best way out for you would be installing quickinstall Teline III package on localhost. Using XAMPP for example.

As regards word “Home” – have you changed the title on first button in the top menu? (Menu Manager -> magezine)

carmila Friend

Gray, I’ve already done everything but home still there. I cannot upload the quickstart because I already have joomla in my site. I only want to use the jateline III now.
    All the explanations are so complicated
    Sorry mmy english it´s no good
    Carmila

gray Friend

<em>@carmila 162856 wrote:</em><blockquote>Gray, I’ve already done everything but home still there. I cannot upload the quickstart because I already have joomla in my site. I only want to use the jateline III now.
    All the explanations are so complicated
    Sorry mmy english it´s no good
    Carmila</blockquote>

Give your site’s URL. Maybe it’ll be easier for me to help you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  carmila 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum