Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello. Any idea how can I change uppercase letters in Megamenu to Title Case or as they are written by me? For example if I write “About Us” or “Home” on Menu Manager section the Megamenu shows “ABOUT US” or “HOME” i.e. only uppercase. Thank you in advance!

TomC Moderator

<em>@pmhbg9000 487147 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello. Any idea how can I change uppercase letters in Megamenu to Title Case or as they are written by me? For example if I write “About Us” or “Home” on Menu Manager section the Megamenu shows “ABOUT US” or “HOME” i.e. only uppercase. Thank you in advance!</blockquote>

It’s actually pretty simple . . . So that I can best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@pmhbg9000 487147 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello. Any idea how can I change uppercase letters in Megamenu to Title Case or as they are written by me? For example if I write “About Us” or “Home” on Menu Manager section the Megamenu shows “ABOUT US” or “HOME” i.e. only uppercase. Thank you in advance!</blockquote>

Hi
    To change it add this code in custom.css File .

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    text-transform: capitalize!important;
    }

Save and check .:)

pmhbg9000 Friend

Many thanks. Works fine 🙂

pmhbg9000 Friend

Many thanks. Works fine 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pmhbg9000 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum