Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    You can use ThemeMagic tool from template option to change the theme colour as per needs.
    Here is documentation helps you.

Regards

shoumikdas Friend

Hi Pankaj – Thank you very much! That helped. I am using Theme Magic for the first time and would need your advice. I want to retain all colours, backgrounds and text fonts. I only want to change the colour of the Footer bar and the Top header bar from Black to Burgundy.

Which field values should I change? I do not want to mess up the remaining parameters and wreck the look and feel of the template. 🙂

Can you please advise which specific fields I should modify?

Thanks in advance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case, kindly add code in custom.css file
    and change the colour codes as per needs

.t3-topbar { background: #000000;}
    .t3-sl-4 {
        background: #414141;}
    .t3-footer {
        background: #414141;}

Change the colour code as per needs.

Regards

shoumikdas Friend

Thanks, Pankaj! Works like a charm. Just 1 question though. Can we change the colour of the menu bar as well? Please see the screenshot.

Thanks

1. Black_Top_Bar
    shoumikdas Friend

Hi Pankaj – Something strange has happened to the website since I added the custom css code. The slideshow is not working. I had used the JACM module in the slideshow position but it is no longer working. It has gotten compressed and I can still see the text scrolling. It was working fine till yesterday night. If the remove the entire css code from custom.css, the issue is still not fixed and the colour of the top bar and the footer does not revert back to the original. Any suggestions?

shoumikdas Friend

Ok, so I cleared the cache from both my website and XAMPP and now the colours are reverting but the JACM slideshow is not working. That’s something I need to fix. Can you please help?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the site URL here, without URL it’s hard to assume the issue.
    If possible share a temp super user details in private reply.

Regards

shoumikdas Friend

Pankaj – It was a cache issue. I fixed it. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shoumikdas 6 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘How to change theme colours on Website?’ is closed to new replies.