Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Joomla version J3.2
    I went main menu- menu item- home- page display. I set the show page heading and put the page heading words. cleaned cache.
    but it does not work, still show “welcome to the front page”. how to change this sentence to some other words.
    Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

The procedure you followed is correct

Could you send me via private message a super user account to your website ?

I will check it

mekenny Friend

<em>@pavit 415530 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

The procedure you followed is correct

Could you send me via private message a super user account to your website ?

I will check it</blockquote>

Thank you for reply. I sent to you PM about super admin user ID and password with site url.
    Please tell me how to change “welcome to frontpage”
    and please tell me how to change text type logo font and color, and how to remove slogan blackground and change slogan color and font.

Thank you in advance.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Please tell me how to change “welcome to frontpage”</blockquote>

It doesn.t works correctly – you updated your Joomla version to 3.2.3 and Ja Anion is compatible and works correctly on the 3.1 version , also you have error on the db schema that cannot be fixed , you can check it from your extension manager – database

Anyway you can remove completely the pageheading if you want, disabling it – tested and it is working

about the other questions here the solutions:

Logo text font and color :

http://fiberlighting.com/test/templates/ja_anion/css/template.css line 535

div.logo-text h1 a {
    font-family: add your font;
    color: #add your color;
    }

Background slogan color :

/templates/ja_anion/themes/light-color/css/color.css line 119

p.site-slogan {
    background: #333 <--- to remove color change to background:none;
    color: #999
    }

slogan font size and font family :

/templates/ja_anion/css/template.css line 541

p.site-slogan {
    background: #333
    color: #999
    display: block;
    font-size: 85%; <--change here the size
    letter-spacing: 1px;
    margin: 8px 0 0;
    padding: 0 5px;
    text-align: center;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    font-family: your font; <------ add this
    }

mekenny Friend

Thank you. but it might not be database problem. you can see it here :http://docs.joomla.org/J3.2:Database_schema_version_%283.2.3-2014-02-20%29_does_not_match_CMS_version_%283.2.3%29
    Joomla official site says “This is a view issue, not a database issue. When you get the error above, just do not worry. The view itself will be corrected in next release”

mekenny Friend

If it is templates issue I hope JA can upgrade the template asap.
    We need upgrade Joomla versions for security reasons. as we can see from Joomla offical site “We encourage all 3.1 users to upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2 right away as 3.2 contains the security fixes and is a one-click upgrade with full backward compatibility support from 3.1.”http://www.joomla.org/announcements/release-news/5516-joomla-3-2-0-stable-released.html

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mekenny 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum