Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hi all !
    As my question is not really answered here, I have to post my question again.
    I would like to know how to change the line code in order to have a link tot the category instead of the article when I click on the image.

This line seems to tell what article to open. But I want the Category to open in order to open all the articles of the category (blog type)
    [PHP] $link = JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($l->slug, $l->catslug, $l->sectionid)); [/PHP]
    I am unable to change it (tried but nothing works well). I hope somebdoy knows. I think it is very easy in fact.

Thanks.

Kris

Anonymous Moderator

Hi kristobal1969,

Please change this code to:

$link = JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getCategoryRoute($l->catslug, $l->sectionid));

kristobal1969 Friend

Hey !
    You were very very quick on that answer. I knew it was easy for you. Thank you very much, it works exactly like what I wanted.

Kris :D:D:D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kristobal1969 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum