Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi.

My problem is that no matter how much I modify de BBCODE of the videos , they always show in 405x344px.

I figured out that maybe it could be a CSS issue, but I just can’t find where is the code I need to modify.

Thx in advance for any help.

1. PrtScr-capture
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you share a link to your website here ? so we can take a look at it

crescloud Friend

Sure, here is the link with the video of the example:

Link

pavit Moderator

Hi

When you add your code to the article try to disable first default editor from Global configuration.

If this doesn’t solve the issue answer to this post as private reply adding a temp super user account for your backend and i will have a look at your settings.

crescloud Friend

No luck.

The videos look fine and can be modify in any other section of the site, for example in the video sections:

Link

The size problem only happens in the Forum.

I’ll send you the credentials.

Many thx.

crescloud Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

This is not a template related issue but it is related to Kunena Forum css files overriding your settings

You can try to search into Kunena dedicated forum or asks for a solution to them.

Take a look at THIS POST i don’t know if it is still valid but seems that this can be changed

crescloud Friend

I guess I’ll have to see if they can help me then, unfortunately the file from the post provided is not helpful since it makes reference to a php file that is no longer in the recent versions of Kunena.

Many thanks anyway.

pavit Moderator

since it makes reference to a php file that is no longer in the recent versions of Kunena.

Hi

I only posted that link to show you that this is a setting that should be changed from the file that define the BBcodes on the website and seems to be a common issue for all users , if you search on their forum you will find the correct answer for sure.

Regards

crescloud Friend

In fact I find de solution, and in a certain way is related with the template (Maybe it could be a great idea to be included in the documentation).

To make all the elements of the Kunena forums displayed correctly you need to change the text area width in the config (frontend tab) of Kunena to match the text area of the template. In this case, the text area of the Playmag Template is 899, just change the value, save and voila!, nice panoramic videos.

Thanks for your support.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  crescloud 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum