Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I wish to change the size of the height of the container topbar… What can I do?

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “No/Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

Also, please identify the particular element on your site/page to which you are referring.

mikel2004 Friend

My site: http://veintiuno.czoom.co/

The problem is with the horizontal line in topbar bottom-margin, below the headlines and even below the button “entrar”.

I wish to move up this horizontal line.
    Look next attach image, like image 1, but now the horizontal line is like image 2:

Thanks!

1. line-problem
    2. topbar-horizontal-bottom-line
    TomC Moderator

For the particular color theme youa re using (i.e. “orange”), you can do the following:

Within file path —> /templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/css/themes/orange/template.css
    at line 4907, add a “height” property to the CSS rule – for example:

.topbar {
    -moz-border-bottom-colors: none;
    -moz-border-left-colors: none;
    -moz-border-right-colors: none;
    -moz-border-top-colors: none;
    border-color: -moz-use-text-color #CCCCCC #CCCCCC
    border-image: none;
    border-right: 1px solid #CCCCCC
    border-style: none solid solid;
    border-width: medium 1px 1px;
    font-size: 11px;
    height: 25px;
    }

To make the change universal across all themes, you should (if you have not already done so) create a “custom.css” file within file path –> /templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/css and enter the above CSS rule with the height property.

Hope That Helps.

🙂

mikel2004 Friend

Excelent! Great!

Thanks a lot!

TomC Moderator

Glad to be of assistance . . . All the best with your continuing site development.

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum