Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    My site is http://www.yourpresent.co.uk.
    As you can see if you go over “Discover Chester” the mega menu will slide but because it does not have the right size, does not show properly the menu.
    First I want “History”, “Restaurants”, “Accommodation” displayed in a single line and than “What is new in Ja Social…” down in the bottom of the menu.
    To achieve this I think I should change the width of the mega menu in order to hold all this elements.
    Question:
    From where can I control this the size of mega menu? I this moment according to firebug the width is 630px, but unfortunately I can not locate the file in order to modify it myself.
    Thank you in advances,
    Leo.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    I can’t see “What is new in Ja Social…”. Could you give me a snapshot with your annotation to help me understand what you said clearly?

leonardcraciun Friend

I just found where to change the 630px.
    You have to go in Administration panel/ Menus/ Main menu/ Discover Chester menu (on your site is going to be the parent menu) Parameters ( Ja Extended)/ Submenu Width. There you can change the size of the main panel of mega menu.
    Now let’ talk about “What is new in Ja Social…”
    After research I found out that this is a banner and belong to “Slogan” menu. How can I position it down in the bottom of mega menu, because now is position in mega menu in the right of “restaurants”?
    Thank you in advances,
    Leonard.

Sherlock Friend

Hi leonardcraciun,

You should set the width of the last column the column that contain the banner to value of 920px same width of it’a parent

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum