Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

is it possible to limit the levels of the navbar menus like you to this in a menu modul?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rnippes 473457 wrote:</em><blockquote>is it possible to limit the levels of the navbar menus like you to this in a menu modul?</blockquote>
    Hi @rnippes Can you explain what exactly you want to do with menu items .
    Would be helpful if you provide some more details with a suitable screenshot .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rnippes 473457 wrote:</em><blockquote>is it possible to limit the levels of the navbar menus like you to this in a menu modul?</blockquote>
    Hi @rnippes Can you explain what exactly you want to do with menu items .
    Would be helpful if you provide some more details with a suitable screenshot .

rnippes Friend

in a “normal menu” you can define the start and end level (deepth).
    i think you can’t to this with the menu you put in the navbar.

rnippes Friend

in a “normal menu” you can define the start and end level (deepth).
    i think you can’t to this with the menu you put in the navbar.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rnippes 473471 wrote:</em><blockquote>in a “normal menu” you can define the start and end level (deepth).
    i think you can’t to this with the menu you put in the navbar.</blockquote>
    Hi
    As i can understand you want to limit the submenu in the main nav , but there is not such kind of option to limit it , while you can hide the submenu items completely .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rnippes 473471 wrote:</em><blockquote>in a “normal menu” you can define the start and end level (deepth).
    i think you can’t to this with the menu you put in the navbar.</blockquote>
    Hi
    As i can understand you want to limit the submenu in the main nav , but there is not such kind of option to limit it , while you can hide the submenu items completely .

rnippes Friend

yes. i found it. (enable megamenu -> disable submenu)

rnippes Friend

yes. i found it. (enable megamenu -> disable submenu)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rnippes 8 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum